Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Water Moments

My Water Moments

Hi, I am Sofea, I am 13 months old. I’m still new to this world. Anything I see is new to me. When I went to Tiara Beach Resort with my family, really-really for the first time in my life, I got changed to a yellow what so called bikini by my mom. But maybe she’s afraid of me getting cold(but I’m already wet), she wore me a shirt inside.
She also bought me a yellow buoy where I can sit and crawl my leg like sitting in a walker…ha..ha..ha..

My first moment playing with water was ?!@#$%^&*(). I saw my sister and my brother enjoyed playing with water. But I’m not too sure what should I play. Just sitting on the buoy and my mom bring me here and there and try to make me laugh…ha..ha..ha…

3 days 2 night we were at Tiara Beach Resort, I’ve been in a water theme park 3 times…I cannot think much but what I remembered now was I’m not afraid with water anymore and my bathing moment is the great event which I'm always waiting for every day(twice a day! ..)..

And it is really great if I could share my water moments after this with the ‘MY SONY TX5’…With water-proof and shock-proof(I’m only 130cm) SONY TX5 has, I have no doubt my parents would allow me to use it anywhere and anytime I want…he..he..he



Water-proof
Dive in with the water-proof Cyber-shot TX5. Capture beautiful underwater shots up to 3m deep for up to 60 minutes*.

Temperature-proof
Keep on shooting even below freezing point up to –10ºC** with this tough camera in harsh weather conditions.

Dust-proof
With the superb dust-resistance of the Cyber-shot TX5, you can be assured to always get spotless images whatever the environment is!

Shock-proof
The shock-proof design of the Cyber-shot TX5 allows drops of up to a height of 1.5m*, the usual height we hold the camera for photo-taking.

Me without the yellow buoy in Melaka Wonderland(June2010) - actually my mom forgot to bring my 'yellow-walker'..aha... but she did brought me my sister's 8 years swimming suit..I'm only 13mth...hu..hu..












No comments:

Post a Comment